Caitlin strives to help clients find cost-effective ways to navigate the legal system and balances amicability with assertiveness to ensure that families have as much peace as possible now and in the future.
Caitlin began studying family dynamics at the University of Oklahoma, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.A. in Sociology. She then obtained her Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma in May 2019, where she received awards for her skills in negotiation and oral argument, including Best Brief Overall and 2nd Place Speaker Awards at the 2017 INTA Regional Moot Court Competition.
Caitlin is passionate about helping individuals impacted by domestic violence and always puts personal safety first when assisting clients in leaving high-risk situations. She has created effective exit plans for escaping dangerous situations and works to create a peaceful and stable future for her clients.
- B.A., Magna Cum Laude
- J.D., University of Oklahoma, 2019
- Washington State Bar Association, admitted 2020
- Family Law Section, Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Family Law Section, King County Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association